Staying in Babin Kuk
Babin Kuk is a tourist area of Dubrovnik situated on Lapad peninsula, only 4 km from the Old Town. It's home to a range of great hotels, from luxurious to family-friendly ones.
From these hotels you can easily reach beautiful Cava and Copacabana beach, both great spots for relaxing during the hot summer days.
Both beaches are equipped with sun loungers and parasols (for renting), but still have free space to lay down your towels. On both beaches you'll find bars where you can get soft drinks and ice-cream. Cava beach offers the restaurant where you can have a meal.
Planning to spend 2 days in Dubrovnik? This Dubrovnik 2-day itinerary covers all the best things to do!
Best things to do in October:
Cava Beach is a great spot for swimming and relaxing on a hot summer day
From Babin Kuk you can easily reach the historic Old Town by city bus no.6 which runs frequently (every 10 minutes). From there take bus no.7 to reach the port, from where you can catch catamarans to the nearby Elaphite islands, Mljet, Korcula, Hvar, Brac, Split and Makarska as well as ferry to Italy.
What to do while in Babin Kuk
The best way to spend you time while in Babin Kuk is to relax on the beach. Choose from sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling or just sipping the cocktails under the parasol.
For those who loves action, renting a jet ski is a great idea. This jet ski rental agency offers free pick-up from your accommodation and gives you instructions plus they provide you with the map to find the best sites to explore.
For a trully unique experience join a sea-kayaking tour on the Elaphite islands (you need to get to Gruz port where you'll meet the group and embark boat to Lopud). You'll paddle along rugged coast, swim and snorkel in the Green Cave, kayak under a rock arch and cliff-jump. Be prepared for fun!
If you are struggling to choose which boat trip to book, this whole-day speed-boat tour is a must! You'll explore Mljet, the beautiful Odysseus Cave, the famous Moon beach, the Blue Cave and much more. Travellers adore this boat tour!
Stay in one of
Babin Kuk Hotels
- Hotel has from 292 rooms, each with its own balcony with amazing sea-views
- The private beach below the hotel, equipped with sun longers and parasols is a great place to relax
- Hotel has a wellness centre, indoor and outdoor pools, kids' club and spaces for conferences and events.
- Hotel offers accommodation at 385 ultra modern rooms and suites
- For dining, you can choose from Langusto and Lacroma restaurants
- At the hotel, there is Ragusa spa wellness centre
- A large outdoor swimming pool, with separate children's pool, as well as indoor pool, are great for relaxing and sunbathing
- This 3-star hotel is ideal for a family holiday in Dubrovnik, and offers interconnected rooms and all inclusive service
- At Valamar Club kids from 3 to 17 years old, can take part in creative games, sport activities and entertainment programmes.
- Outdoor pool with separate children's pool is ideal for spending hot summer days
- This 3-star hotel offers 208 comfortable air-conditioned rooms (twin, double and family)
- A spacious outdoor pool with swim-up bar is a great place to relax
- In the evenings, enjoy the live music while tasting grilled dishes at the barbecue pool party
- Both Copacabana and Cava beaches can be reached from the hotel by a short walk
Copacabana Beach is ideal for families with small children
- This 5-star hotel, surrounded by fragrant pine and olive trees, is an excellent choice for families, couples or solo travellers
- Guests will enjoy hotel's spacious rooms overlooking the Adriatic sea and the Elaphite islands
- Below the hotel, there is a beach area equipped with sun loungers and parasols
- Hotel's guests can choose to dine in 6 restaurants serving delicious Mediterranean food as well as the international one
- Hotel Ariston is a part of Royal Hotels & Resort, offering stunning views of the sea and offering excellent service in newly renovated rooms
- Royal Hotels & Resort has a wellness zone with fitness, sauce, indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Hotel offers tastefully designed rooms with all amenities needed for a comfortable stay
- This hotel features the only outdoor rooftop swimming pool in Dubrovnik
- Visit Blue Sky Bar to grab a drink and enjoy the most spectacular panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea
- Guests have a choice of several excellent restaurants at the hotel as well as access to the wellness zone (indoor pool, saunas, gym, treatment rooms).
- This hotel is ideal choice for couples, families or group of friends
- Hotel offers 25 rooms and suites set over 3 floors (luxury double or twin rooms, luxury and superior suites)
- Guests of the Royal Palm Hotel can choose to dine at a variety of restaurants serving delicious local and international cuisine.
- The rooms and suites of this hotel cascade down towards the sea providing guests amazing sea-views
- Hotel has 54 spacious and beautifully designed rooms and suites, each one with comfortable beds
- Hotel has its own parking space nearby
You might also like: