- Getting From Split to Brac
Getting from Split to Brac
(Brac to Split)
If you are visiting Split and travelling further to the island of Brac or just making a day trip, there are numerous ferry/catamaran options available. The crossing time from Split port to the island of Brac vary from 30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the destination port and ferry operator.
Travel options from Split to the island of Brac:
- KRILO SHIPPING COMPANY runs high-speed catamaran from Split to Bol (from June until end of September; twice a day),
- KRILO offers high-speed passenger catamaran from Split to Bol (from June until end of September; morning departure),
- Jadrolinija runs car/passenger ferry from Split to Bol (June to September),
- KRILO runs modern passenger catamaran from Split to Milna (April until end of October; once a day - morning departure),
- TP LINE operate high-speed catamaran from Split to Milna (end of April until mid-October; 30 min ride).
There is also a direct catamaran service from Split Airport to the island of Brac.
The city of Split
Catamarans (foot passengers only) from Split to Brac
From Split to Bol
- Jadrolinija operates all-year long catamaran on this route and as well seasonal route (early June to mid-September).
- Krilo Shipping Company runs KSC Naranca catamaran from Split to Bol with two departures from Split (morning and late-afternoon). This service is available from 1st June until 30th September. Check the accurate sailing timetable and book catamaran tickets HERE!
Explore the island of Brac
The Zlatni Rat beach is located 4km from the town of Bol, on Brac Island
From Split to Milna
- Jadronija runs catamaran once a week from Split to Milna on the western side of the island of Brac (30 minutes ride).
- Krilo operates high-speed catamaran from Split to Milna from April until the end of October. The sailing time is 25 minutes. Check the sailing timetable and book your tickets HERE!
Car ferry from Split to the island of Brac
Jadrolinija operates car ferry from the port of Split to Supetar on the north of the island of Brac. This service is available all-year round with frequent sailings during summer.
You might also like: