Dubrovnik to Split Catamarans
(via Korcula & Hvar & Brac)
The city of Split
For those travellers wishing to take catamaran from Dubrovnik to either Split or one of the islands along the way, there are two options available. They can choose from either KRILO or JADROLINIJA catamarans, both sailing on this route during the summer.
With super-fast and modern KRILO catamarans you can also reach the islands of Mljet (Pomena), Korcula (Korcula Town), Brac (Milna) and Hvar (Hvar Old Town).
We would definitely recommend pre-booking the tickets, which can be done online at BOOKAWAY (Free Cancellation & Mobile Ticketing), as these lines will be for sure very popular this summer and will sell out fast.
Check out travel options from
Dubrovnik to Split
Flexible Cancellation & E-Tickets
KRILO LUX catamaran
Explore Dalmatian islands
on these tours:
- KRILO operates two catamarans between Dubrovnik and Split with stops on the several islands along the way.
- These route are operated by fast and comfortable passenger catamarans with a capacity of 400 people.
- Departure is from Split in the morning and from Dubrovnik in the afternoon hours. For current sailing schedule, catamaran prices and easy booking visit BOOKAWAY web-site.
- JADROLINIJA runs a catamaran line from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar Town (the island of Hvar), Bol (island of Brac) and Split. The line is operated by modern and comfortable catamaran "Novalja" which has a capacity of 324 passengers.
- Catamaran departs from Dubrovnik in the early morning and returns from Split in the evening. This catamaran service is available in the peak summer months.
- The line is designed as a daily excursion line that will allows guests of Dubrovnik in one day visit the attractive island locations such as Korcula, Hvar and Bol (the island of Brac). More information on sailing schedule and prices can be found on the Jadrolinija website.
Popular Dubrovnik Tours
& Day Trips