Dubrovnik to Split Catamarans
(via Korcula & Hvar & Brac)
For those travellers wishing to take catamaran from Dubrovnik to either Split or one of the islands along the way, there are three options available. They can choose from super-fast passenger catamarans operated by KRILO, TP LINE and JADROLINIJA (sailing on this route from April until the end of October).
We would definitely recommend pre-booking the tickets, which can be done online at BOOKAWAY (Free Cancellation & Mobile Ticketing), as these lines will be for sure very popular this summer and will sell out fast.
The city of Split
- KRILO operates two catamarans between Dubrovnik and Split with stops on the several islands along the way.
- These route are operated by fast and comfortable passenger catamarans with a capacity of 400 people.
- Departure is from Split in the morning and from Dubrovnik in the afternoon hours. For current sailing schedule, catamaran prices and easy booking visit BOOKAWAY web-site.
in Split Area
KRILO LUX catamaran
- JADROLINIJA runs a catamaran line from Dubrovnik to Korcula, Hvar Town (the island of Hvar), Bol (island of Brac) and Split. The line is operated by modern and comfortable catamaran "Novalja" which has a capacity of 324 passengers.
- Catamaran departs from Dubrovnik in the early morning and returns from Split in the evening. This catamaran service is available in the peak summer months.
- The line is designed as a daily excursion line that will allows guests of Dubrovnik in one day visit the attractive island locations such as Korcula, Hvar and Bol (the island of Brac).
BOOK EASILY BUSES & FERRIES & CAR TRANSFERS