Dubrovnik To Sipan Ferry Info
The island of Sipan is the largest of Elaphite islands and is situated 12 km from Dubrovnik. This island is a popular day trip destinations for both locals and tourists.
There is a car ferry sailing between Dubrovnik port and Sudjuradj, the main port on the island of Sipan. From Sudjuradj you can drive to Sipanska Luka, other village on the island.
This ferry runs regularly throughout the year and is the only car ferry between Dubrovnik and the Elaphites. Ferry stops on Lopud on some sailings.
Use Bookaway to find ferry routes from/to Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Brac, Korcula, Mljet and many others. The booking process is quick and easy with instant confirmation.
Jadrolinija's ferry to Sipan
Beside this car ferry there is also Jadrolinija's boat from Dubrovnik that stops on Sipan all year round. In addition, the Nona Ana catamaran runs from Dubrovnik to Luka Sipanska frequently in the summer.
Tickets for this ferry route can be bought either at Jadrolinija office at Gruz port, also at Jadrolinija stalls on one of the islands or online.
If you want to explore the most beautiful southern Dalmatian islands in one day, then join this 10-hour speed-boat tour. You will visit Mljet National Park, explore the beautiful Odysseus Cave, the famous Moon Beach and Blue Cave on the Kolocep island. Travellers are really amazed by this boat tour from Dubrovnik!
6 Most Popular Day Trips to the Elaphites
- Hop onboard a sailing boat and discover the Elaphite Islands on a cruise from Dubrovnik. Explore fisherman villages, walk in the deep forests, relax in the warm sun in one day. Lunch and drinks are included. The departure is from Gruz ferry port.
- Join this full-day speed-boat tour that will take you island hopping, sightseeing, snorkeling and swimming in hidden bays and caves. Explore the beautiful island of Mljet and charming villages of the Elaphites. On the way back, enjoy the most beautiful panorama of the City walls during sunset.
- If you want to explore the most beautiful southern Dalmatian islands in one day, then join this 10-hour speed-boat tour. You will visit Mljet National Park, explore the beautiful Odysseus Cave, swim on the famous Moon Beach and explore Blue Cave on Kolocep island. Travellers are really amazed by this boat tour from Dubrovnik!
- This small-group speed-boat tour will take you to enjoy on Sunj beach, then Kolocep island to visit Blue Cave and other beautiful caves where you can snorkel and swim. Enjoy the snacks and alcoholic beverages on the boat. A great summer adventure!
- Taking a private boat trip to the Elaphites would be the highlight of your Dubrovnik summer holidays. You will enjoy swimming and snorkeling in secluded bays, exploring sea caves or just sunbathing on the boat. Since this is a private tour, you decide on your own itinerary and are free to change it throughout the day.
- If you are with a large group of your friends, choose this speed-boat tour to the Elaphites.