The bus line 4 runs from Pile Gate (western entrance to the Old Town) via Boninovo, Montovjerna, Iva Vojnovica street, Lapad bay (Lapad bay beach) until it reaches Hotel Dubrovnik Palace. Take this bus if you need to reach Lapad beaches or hotels from Old Town.
It runs from early morning to late evening, every 20 minutes. Check out below bus stops on this route. Check out the latest timetable of bus no. 4 here.
1. STOP: Pile: Pile Gate is the departure point of most Dubrovnik city buses. From here you can easily get to other Dubrovnik neighbourhoods (Lapad, Babin Kuk, Gruz). Bus tickets can be purchased from Libertas stall next to bus stop. Dubrovnik airport shuttle bus stops here on its way to main bus station.
2. STOP: Old hospital
3. STOP: Boninovo
4. STOP: Hotel Bellevue: This stop is located just across Hotel Bellevue. Hotel Rixos Libertas is within 5 minutes walking distance from here. Popular "Bourbon street" filled with numerous cafe bars is just around the corner.
6. STOP: Cokolino
7. STOP: Iva Vojnovica street: Iva Vojnovica street is filled with numerous cafe bars, restaurants, pizzerias, clothing stores, bakeries, banks etc.
8. STOP: Traffic lights Lapad: From this bus stop you can easily walk to Hotel Ivka.
9. STOP: "Zrtava s Dakse" street: This bus stop is just minutes away from numerous hotels and beaches located in Lapad bay area. Numerous private accommodation facilities (rooms, hostels, apartments) can be found in this area.
10. STOP: Lapad bay: Get off the bus here if you want to reach following hotels: Hotel Uvala, Hotel Splendid, Hotel Vis, Hotel Adriatic, Hotel Komodor, Hotel Kompas, Hotel Park, Hotel Perla.
11. STOP: Villa beach: Get off the bus at this stop to reach Villa beach.
12. STOP: Hotel Dubrovnik Palace: This is the last stop of this bus route. It is located just outside the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace.